Monday, May 6, 2013

Keyboard Cat bento

Keyboard cat does it purrfectly...

I am sure alot of you have seen the Wonderful Pistachios add that ran awhile ago with the internet Meme Keyboard cat. This is my take.

My kids love Wonderful Pistachios so they are a nice addition for a lunch treat to get some extra protein in.


Keyboard cat bento

This lunch includes a keyboard made of a tortilla with keys drawn on with americolor food marker. Underneath is a cream cheese sandwich.

Keyboard cat is made from French toast (from HEB) cut with a CuteZCute cutter (these are the most wonderful cutters and can be used for all sorts of creative food) Inside is jam. I used sugar eyes and a Nori nose. The paws are more french toast.

In with the cat are grapes, tomatoes and musical food picks from Daiso. There is another layer to this bento unshown with Strawberries, more grapes and savory snack.

The card is from Lunchboxlove .



BentoForKidlet

All views expressed are my own and I was not compensated in anyway for this post.

1 comment: