Let me start by saying these are a quality product not to be confused with your standard disposable containers.
I will show you more on that later, but for now at little about EasyLunchboxes.
They are the number #1 lunchbox product on Amazon
- A pack of 4 Classic or Brights sells for $13.95 from the EasyLunchboxes site or Amazon and its eligible for amazon prime (so if you have that free shipping)
- Safe for microwave, freezer, dishwasher FDA-approved.
- No BPA, PVC, or phthalates
- 9.38" x 6.1" x 2"
- They are easy open (so kids can open without help)
- They are not leakproof but if you are sending a dip in you can get some of the mini dippers
- They have three divided compartments Large section - 2.5 Cups, Smaller section - 3/4 cup, Smallest section- 1/2 cup. Inside of the largest compartment is approx 4.5" x 5" inches and 1.75" deep.
It's these divided compartments that make lunch packing a breeze for me. The food doesn't touch so the fruit doesn't make the sandwich mushy and the crackers aren't shook all over the place.
The insulated lunch box can carry up to 3 of the boxes whilst keeping them flat.
I sent three packed up for my kids karate tournament and the lunches looked great after all the pushing through the crowds.
Here are a few lunches I have packed in the EasyLunchboxes
Now to compare EasyLunchboxes with the ziploc divided containers which look similar but are a completely different beast.
I originally bought the ziploc ones because they were cheap and I figured they were good for field trips when lunch boxes may or may not come back. So I packed lunch in and put both the Ziploc and the EasyLunchboxes through the dishwasher a few times. This shows the difference.
|Ziploc on left Easyluncboxes on the right.|
|The ziploc lid has warped the EasyLunchboxes is still perfect|
|Ziploc cracked and warped|
|Here is the Ziploc note it no longer sits flat and the lid doesn't fit|
|EasyLunchbox perfect flat and no warping|
As you can see compared to the EasyLunchbox it just doesn't hold up to repeated opening and closing and dishwashing. One of the ziplocs I had bit the dust entirely and the other is cracked, warped and the lid no longer seals. The EasyLunchbox looks as good as new. The ziplocs have their place as disposable lunch boxes but Easylunchboxes will last a long long time and are a quality product that will last a long time.
This post contains affiliate links
I was not compensated for this post other than recieving the product for review. All views expressed are my own.