Sunday, October 13, 2013

TruMoo review

I am part of the Bzzagent program and was sent some coupons to try TruMoo's Halloween chocolate milk or special edition orange colored vanilla milk.

TruMoo halloween review




It took me a little while to find it. I found the Chocolate milk although only in the smaller sized packets in Randall's, I searched several supermarkets and couldn't find the orange colored milk.

They do have a place on their website to find stockists though.

They also have some great fun recipes for Halloween themed drinks and a contest to win a trip to see behind the scenes at a Goosebumps filming. If you enter you also get a coupon off the latest Goosebumps DVD.

TruMoo adds pure cocoa and just enough sugar to fresh, pure milk from your local dairy to create a chocolaty taste, all with no high fructose corn syrup. It comes in at 140 calories per serving although this differes based on your location as its made from local dairies.

My eldest enjoying her TruMoo chocolate milk
Out of my three kids only one really liked this Milk. I think they found the 1% a little watered down, but my kids have been drinking whole milk recently. Price wise it was a little pricey where I found it at $3.79 a half gallon. I think my kids will probably stick to the chocolate milk brand they have been drinking but I still want to try the special edition orange vanilla milk.

I recived a coupon from Bzzagent to try this product. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment